Thursday, July 24, 2014

Negative response to home and mold inspection findings.

My clients often get negative or unusual responses from some of my home and mold inspection findings. As a nationally certified and recognized home and mold expert, let me say I do make mistakes. But, like most inspectors, I call em as I see em.

My findings are my professional findings, and I put them in writing. If you get push back from others about your inspector findings:  home owners, realtors, other contractors, be sure to get their responses in writing.

Remember, that your inspector should be their only for you. We cannot have multiple clients, nor can we do any repairs.

Don't be bullied into thinking our findings are inaccurate, from others who have an emotional or financial interest in the sale of the property. Some new inspectors might be influenced by a bully, so be vigilant with such a professional.

Your inspector is their to protect your safety and interest in the property, so you know what you are getting.

Be carful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment